Release 0.3.0 is mostly a bugfix release for Oz. However, there are also a few minor features included as well. Some of the highlights between Oz 0.2.0 and 0.3.0 are:
- Add the ability to specify the output directory for screenshots (the default
is still CWD).
- Add the ability to specify the bridge to use for installs (the default is still the first libvirt NAT bridge on the system).
- Nicer error messages from the command-line tools when debugging is off.
- Add the ability to install Debian 5 and 6.
- Detect servers that can't possibly work for installing RedHat/Fedora OSs, and fail the install.
- Allow installs with spaces in the name.
- Add the ability to install OpenSUSE 11.4.
More documentation on Oz is available here: http://aeolusproject.org/oz.html
If you have any questions or comments about oz, please feel free to contact email@example.com or me (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly.